The list below is a collective bibliography of some sources that have been influential to iLAND. It is a work in progress.
If you have been involved with iLAND and would like to add to the list please post a comment below with the source formatted for the bibliography and we’ll add it to the list.
- Baum, Howell S. “Culture Matters — But it shouldn’t Matter Too Much.”
- Burayidi, Michael A. ed. Urban Planning in a Multicultural Society. Westport, CT: Praeger, 2000.
- ABC News report on the IDEO method
- “The Deep Dive” ABC News continuation on IDEO, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Cronon, William. “The Trouble with Wilderness”
Uncommon Ground: Rethinking the Human Place in Nature. ed. William Cronon, ed.New York: W. W. Norton & Co., 1995.
- Deutsche. Rosalyn. “Agoraphobia”. Evictions: Art and Spatial Politics. Cambridge: MIT Press, 1996
- Girot,Christophe. “Vision in Motion: Representing Landscape in Time”. Landscape Urbanism Reader. ed Charles Waldheim. New York: Princeton Architectural Press, 2006.
- Kwon, Miwon. “Sitings of Public Art: Integration vs Intervention”
One Place After Another: Site Specific Art and Locational Identity. Cambridge: MIT Press, 2004.
- Thompson, Nato “In Two Directions: Geography as Art, Art as Geography.” Experimental Geography. New York: Independent Curators International, 2008.
- Tuckman, Bruce. “Five Stages of Team Development”
- Paglen, Trevow “Experimental Geography: From Cultural Production to the Production of Space.”
Experimental Geography. New York: Independent Curators International, 2008.
- Sorkin, Michael. “Traffic in Democracy”, Giving Ground: Politics of Propinquity. eds. Michael Sorkin + Joan Copjec. New York: Verso Press, 1999.
- Sherman, Roger. “If Then: Shaping Change as a Strategic Basis for Design”. 30 60 90 March, 2005.